What is Composite Veneer?
- Discolored teeth: Teeth that are stains or discolored cause of some reasons. Like to genetics, aging, or lifestyle factors. Teeth lost their natural colour cause of smoking or drinking coffee. Those problems can be restores to their natural color with composite veneers.
- Misshapen or small teeth: Teeth are small or misshapen heal with veneers to create uniform appearance.
- Chipped or cracked teeth: Chippers, cracked, or small gaps between them can fix with some dental treatment. Like veneers, restoring their natural shape and appearance.
Benefits of Composite Veneer
- Non-invasive: Veneers are a non-invasive dental procedure. Which means that they do not need any drilling or removal of tooth structure. This makes them a popular choice. Especially for people who are looking for an easier approach to cosmetic dentistry.
- Affordable: Composite veneers are generally less expensive than porcelain veneers. Besides that, other cosmetic dental procedures. Veneers are an excellent choice for people who looking quality and cheap cost same time.
- Fast and Painless: The process of obtaining veneers is quick and painless. It completes during a single visit to the dentist. As the procedure is not painful, there is no need for anesthesia.
- Customizable: Composite veneers makes to patient’s colour of teeth and shape. Materials chosing for that. And thanks to that teeth look like natural. So, they blend in with your existing teeth, resulting in a natural-looking smile.
- Durable: With proper care and maintenance, veneers are long-lasting. Also ıt can endure for many years. They are stain-resistant and can be fast fixed if they get damaged.
Do Composite Veneers Damage Teeth?
Do Composite Veneers Stay White?