What vitamin deficiency is caused by bleeding gums?
What are the Causes of Bleeding Gums?
How Does Bleeding Gums Pass?
- To cut gingival bleeding, oral and dental care should done correct and regular way. At least twice a day, it is necessary to brush the teeth with the right technique – equipment. It is also important to use dental floss and mouthwash solutions.
- Balanced and adequate nutrition is an important issue in gingival bleeding problems. Hard, crusty, or hot foods that can damage teeth and gums should not consume. Foods have such as calcium, phosphorus, vitamin D – C required for dental health should consume. A dry mouth should prevented by taking plenty of fluids during the day.
- Habits that are harmful to health, such as smoking and alcohol consumption, should be stop.
- It is necessary to go to the dentist regular every year. It is important that the due treatments for dental and intraoral tissues carry out on time. In case of incompatibility of dentures or prostheses, a dentist should be consult.
- In gingival bleeding problems due to chronic diseases. It is necessary to consult a health institution. Because for evaluation by a specialist physician.